Extensive regional knowledge and experience is our advantage in delivering projects successfully.
We know the market conditions, regulatory and legal climate, utilities, appropriate technologies and site requirements to see a project through appropriately from beginning to end. We understand the complexities of island utility operations and how to develop renewable energy projects for long-term success.
Since 1982, our team’s experience in renewable energy development and utility operations includes:
- Jamaica 20MW Content Solar Project—one of the largest solar projects in the Caribbean READ MORE
- Grenada Electricity Services (Grenlec)—electricity generation, transmission, distribution, and development of largest renewable energy projects in Grenada
- Caribbean Windpower, Jamaica Wind Farm
- Turks and Caicos Utilities (TCU)
- Dominica Electricity Services (Domlec)